They’re back, they’re back! Our over-the-counter skin care products have returned with a new look but the same great formulas you’ve grown to rely on. If you’re unfamiliar with our OTC skin care products, or you need a quick refresher, here’s a glimpse at what you’ll find on the main OTC Products page…
- Psoriapalm is a clinically-proven formulation for psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis sufferers. It has been shown to reduce the redness, scaling, and plaque elevation associated with these skin care conditions, all while promising a grease-free texture and soothing moisture!
- Tolnaftate Antifungal Cream uses 1% tolnaftate to soothe and treat athlete’s foot and ringworm. It can also help prevent athlete’s foot from recurring if used as a daily preventative treatment.
- Clotrimazole Antifungal Cream features 1% clotrimazole to treat the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling of athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- Moisturizing Muscle Rub Cream is a non-greasy lotion formulated with three pain-relieving ingredients to temporarily relieve pain in muscles and joints. It’s an effective treatment for many causes of muscle and joint pain, including backache, arthritis, bruises, sprains, and strains.
- First Aid Triple Antibiotic is a moisturizing ointment based on a US-patented technology. It helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns while gently moisturizing the skin for optimal healing.
- Itch Relief Cream is a maximum-strength topical analgesic designed to provide itch and pain relief. It’s an ideal treatment for itching, pain, and discomfort caused by minor burns, insect bites, irritation, sunburn, minor cuts, rashes, scrapes, and symptoms caused by poison ivy, oak, and sumac.
Our over the counter skin care treatments promise to be a safe and effective way to treat the above-mentioned concerns. They still feature the same formulations you know you can trust, and the same low price, too! Shop all the OTC products now >>