But for a select few, summer brings with it skin discomfort and inconvenience. If you suffer from a skin condition that is worsened by heat or sun, or if you’re prone to environmental irritation, this post is for you.
The best creams for summer skin irritation are from ATOPALM. Our ATOPALM 130+ line was designed with ultra sensitive skin in mind! Whether you have a chronic skin condition or simply have irritable skin, ATOPALM 130+ can help.
ATOPALM 130+ is a simple line comprised of only two products: Concentrated Intensive Cream and Concentrated Intensive Facial Moisturizer with Panthenol. The line is named ATOPALM 130+ because it contains 30% more active soothing ingredients than our traditional MLE line. That means extra comfort and protection for your ultra dry, sensitive skin.
Here’s a glimpse at the ATOPALM 130+ duo as a whole:
What it Contains:
- ATOPALM MLE to mimic this skin’s natural lipid barrier
- Patented plant origin ceramides to bind water to the skin
- Squalane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, and vitamin E to deeply moisturize and provide anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-septic actions
- Phytosterols and allantoin to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavenda) Oil to supply a mood-enhancing aroma
What it doesn’t contain:
- Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oil
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Pigments
By carefully selecting which ingredients go into and stay out of ATOPALM 130+, we’ve ensured safe, irritation-free use for every skin type and condition.
ATOPALM 130+ can be seamlessly inserted into any Korean skin care regimen as your daily moisturizer, or it can be used as-needed on skin irritation or condition flare-ups. During summer, ATOPALM 130+ should be your go-to for treating sunburn, mild reactions to chlorine or saltwater, and even poison oak or poison ivy rash.
Visit the ATOPALM 130+ page to read more about these incredibly potent products, and choose the right one for your summer skin care needs.